- Programme men and women
|100 m finals||Ambulant|
|100 m finals||Wheeling|
|200 m finals||Ambulant|
|200 m finals||Wheeling|
|400 m finals||Ambulant|
|400 m finals||Wheeling|
|800 m finals||Ambulant|
|800 m finals||Wheeling|
|1500 m finals||Ambulant|
|1500 m finals||Wheeling|
|High jump finals||Standing|
|Long jump finals||Standing|
|Discus throw finals||Standing|
|Discus throw finals||Seated|
|Shot put finals||Seated|
|Shot put finals||Standing|
|Club throw finals||Seated|
|Javelin throw finals||Standing|
|Javelin throw finals||Seated|
- General Provisions
- At the latest April 1 2018, the preliminary time schedule will be published on onk-para-atletiek.nl;
- At the latest May 30 2018, the participants lists, start height and subsequent heights for the high jump will be published on onk-para-atletiek.nl;
- An event will take place as soon as one eligible athlete has confirmed and shown up at the start via the callroom.
- Entry provisions
- Competition entry closes May 20 2018 23:59 hours;
- At entry, a personal record may be indicated. The record has to be verifiable (online result of an official competition or official classification);
- At entry a sport class has to be indicated;
- Each athlete must have a classification before closure of the competition entry. Read here the classification policy of the Atletiekunie.
- Performances indicated at entry must meet the requirements of the competition regulations.
- Cancellations/ failure to participate
- The general rules of the competition regulations are applicable;
- If an eligible athlete does not sign out in time (i.e. prior to the final confirmation time for the event indicated in the schedule) a fine of €25 will be given.
- Championtitle(s) and Dutch Championship medals
In cases where more heats exist, these will be organised by time, irrespective of sports class but with a sub-division ambulant or wheeling and men or women.
Championtitle(s) and medals
For each category, irrespective of sports class, medals are available for the 1st, 2nd and/or 3rd athlete per event. The respective gold, silver and bronze medals will be determined and handed out on the basis of a percentage (%) of the world record in the relevant sports class.
When a minimum of 5 athletes participate in a sports class, separate medals will be made available for this class.
In all cases of any difference in the interpretation of these regulations the Dutch version shall be accepted.